Book Keeping , Accounting Service Operations
We are a reputed service provider in the area of outsourced book-keeping and accounting services. Our customers are drawn from the services and IT sectors. These services are found highly suitable by the companies in the services and IT sectors and especially companies in the Small and Medium Enterprise segment
The delivery model would include a combination of on-site manpower deployment, supported by a comprehensive off-site support. The broad areas that we cover are accounting services, book-keeping services, accounting services, accounting solutions, outsourced book-keeping services, online accounting services, outsourced accounting services, outsourced financial accounting services, management accounting services, MIS services, Budget services, etc.
- Complete handling of book-keeping, financial accounting and management accounting functions including generation of timely MIS reports which would help the stakeholders to act, rather than react, to changes in the business environment.
- Implementation of a Budgeting System which would help track and correct organizational performance on a monthly basis.
- Handling of all issues related to export realizations and connected formalities involving RBI, STPI, etc. including filing of periodical returns, softex documentation, etc.
- Introduction of profit measuring and monitoring systems to plan, monitor and correct performance to achieve pre-set goals and to effectively use the existing accounting software as a controlling tool, rather than as an accounting tool.
- Complete statutory compliance including those related to Income tax, STPI, RBI, FEMA, PF, Service Tax, GST, etc.
- Tax planning for the Company and its Executives.
- Handling corporate law issues including issues related to Directors, maintenance of statutory registers including Minutes Books, etc.
- Complete management of payroll function including TDS compliance, salary restructing to save tax, etc.
- Co-ordination with and handling of the statutory audit.
- Assistance in planning for tax exemptions vis-a -vis STPI and SEZ schemes.
- Assistance in legal vetting of agreements, documents, etc.
- Legal drafting of agreements with customers, employees, etc.
- Providing statutory due diligence services
- Handling corporate law issues including issues related to Directors and connected issues. Cash flow planning.
- Coordination with and handling of the statutory audit.
- Online accounting services, whereby, we maintain the accounting records of our smaller customers, in our office, in the online version of standard
- Data Collection and Classification
- Transaction recording to the appropriate account
- Recording sales customer wise
- Recording Purchase vendor wise
- Maintaining and recording of customer receipt
- Managing of Payable process
- Ageing Analysis – Debtors and Vendors
- Debtors and Vendors balance
- Bank Reconciliation: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Half Yearly and Yearly Bank Reconciliation
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Standard and Variance Costing
- Ratio Analysis, MIS Reports
Book Closure and Analysis
- General Ledger maintenance and proper analysis on subsidiary books
- Payroll Data Reconciliation with Books of Accounts
- Month End and Year End closing entries like depreciation and other entries
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Review of Financials and providing month on month and yearly movement schedules of FA,P&L and Balance Sheet Items
- Providing and analyzing of policy documents for various accounting activities
- Assisting on all other accounting activities and ensuring data integrity